Gibitngil Island - A Funtastic Island Adventure



I thought Gibitngil is among of those usual islands where sand and sea is only the thing it can offer. I was wrong! The island surprised me with towering walls of rock I haven’t seen before plus with their thrilling facilities like waterslide, swing, and ziplines did certainly make my day so fun and splashy! It stole my heart.



I would highly recommend this awesome destination in Medellin, Cebu especially to those laagan who don’t just love dipping in the sea but also taking off extreme challenges like:


1.) Ziplining from cliff to cliff where you can glide over beautiful turquoise water and enjoy the vast backdrop of Bantayan island from afar




and 2.) Cliff diving on their 40ft above water suspended platform (well, height varies depending on tide level which in our case last Sunday, it was only 38ft on a 1.75meters tide.) which is not good for a fainthearted human! At the top, unease felling will engulf your soul but once you’re in midair, a priceless feeling of freedom and happiness will make your experience all worthwhile.



A must visit Fantastic destination in northern Cebu!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bugabuga Hill - The Historical Landmark of Villaba Leyte

Bondari Peak - A Breathtaking Landscape

Lake Janagdan - The Hidden Gem of Mt. Aminduen